Wednesday, August 29, 2007

effects suffered



i've been using the degaussing wand once a day since i bought it. i'm not sure, now, if it is helping any, but i have to do something. sometimes i think there must be human involvement. in the last week of july, black helecopters kept flying over my suburb. one hovered directly over the end of my street, and a light blue car drove slowly by while i was out in the front yard (i had been 'told' to wait to be picked up. i even had my backpack filled with a few things to take). the driver was tall, solidly built, clean shaven with short cropped blonde hair, wearing a grey suit and dark sunglasses. unfortunately my ex-boyfriend dropped by unexpectedly. i think that changed things. the driver looked straight at me, and drove on....

or maybe certain agencies were just doing a visual check on me....

sometimes i think everyone is experimenting on me. either directly or by observation. am i mad? no. but it's getting depressing. i'm 39 years old, and at times i don't think i have another year to live.

About Me

Australia
a thinker (i hope) and i hope to make other people think as well. nothing should be assumed as rote just because everyone else says it too.